Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kendal Roo

I was very concerned how Kendal would react to me nursing Mylee. I thought she'd throw fits about her wanting to nurse too. Luckily it hasn't been like that at all! Don't know why I was so worried...just was weird to me to think about Kendal watching me nurse. Anyway, last night as I was finishing nursing Mylee, Kendal grabbed her toy and took off her shirt and started feeding. OH GOSH! It was soo funny! 


We've been doing a lot of time on the floor with Mylee. Keeping her on the floor makes her stay awake. Just trying to get her to know that day time is awake time...not night time is play time! So with Mylee on the floor a lot, Kendal is always there next to her! Kendal is so good with watching out for Mylee and being so soft. I really don't know how I got so lucky with that! (This was after an hour of playtime...notice Mylee is asleep. And yes, Kendal enjoys being in just her panties.)


On the other hand...this same sweet soft little girl is going to send me to the nut house! She drives me CRAZY! She knows EVERY button to push on me! The thing that kills me...she KNOWS exactly what she's doing. Right before I'm about to lose it, she says "I'm just teasing Mommy." Ah! We call her "LT" aka Little Tanner. She is such a pest and enjoys pestering! When we ask her to do something or to not touch something she'll acknowledge our request but then do whatever she's not supposed to be doing one or two more times...just to pester! This is me really hoping she'll grow out of this...which is HIGHLY unlikely! I'll just make Tanner deal with her! Payback right?! 


1 comment:

Leeann said...

I love the last picture!!! By-the-way, Grandpa Lee was always known as LT when he taught school. And since he is known for teasing, I guess the name fits double! Just ask Grandma!