Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Out of Africa Trip #2!

After going to Out of Africa in February, we bought annual passes! This past Sunday we decided to visit again. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!! I love how close up you can get to all the animals! It's the best zoo ever and TOTALLY 100% worth the drive and the money!

 Waiting for the tiger show to start!

 Amazing to watch the tigers jump and run around!



Can't get this close at any other zoo I've been to!

 Such an amazing daddy!

Play play play....ALL she does!! Every week I swear she gets even more busy!! If that's even possible! 

 Part monkey!!


 Love!

 Touching the snake was her favorite part of the whole day!

 Safari Ride!



I think we'll be going back every day off Tanner has!! I wish!! I'm so glad we have annual passes....this place is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

2 comments:

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

where is this at? I wanna take kaylee to the zoo and i think she'll like this even more

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Awesome!!!! I want to go there sooo bad! I haven't been since they moved up there. Back when I was like 15 or something we went with my cousins when it was around Scottsdale or wherever in the east valley.