Saturday, April 16, 2011

4 Years and Counting!

Tanner and I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary! It's so crazy to think that it has been 4 years! Here's a recap of our life thus far.

We have 2 BEAUTIFUL daughters!
We have moved 6 times. 
We have had 8 cars and 3 motorcycles. 
And now one 3 wheeler. 
We currently live in a 5th wheel trailer and loving it! Camping 24/7!
Tanner has been in the Young Men's in every ward. 
I have been in the Primary.
Tanner has had 2 jobs.
I have had 7. (now only one...a Mommy!)

That kind of sums up our marriage. 



JUST MESSING! Marriage has been a HUGE learning experience! I'm so grateful for everything that Tanner and I have gone through. (Most everything) We have been through a lot in 4 years. A LOT. But it's only making Tanner and I mature and grow closer. 

For our anniversary, I didn't feel like planning. So he did. I had no idea what was going on...and I liked that! Tanner NEVER EVER NEVER does any kind of surprises...or really gifts! Well...sometimes gifts but somehow the gift is ruined by me finding it or something. This year...he came home with FLOWERS! I can count on ONE hand how many times he's boughten flowers!

 (don't you just LOVE the romantic note! :)

Tanner took me out to a very relaxing dinner. And then back to his parent's house to play what we bought each other....


Ya baby! Xbox Kinect! And soon we'll be adding THIS game to our collection! Man, I love my WHITE hubby!! :)

Happy 4 years Wonderful! (that's what I call him now. He likes:)

No comments: