Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend!

(Sad to say that some of my pictures from now on will be of poor quality. To me at least. I had to take my nice camera in to the shop...so now I have a point and shoot....yuck!)

We had a VERY busy Easter weekend! Tanner's brother just came home from his mission and his homecoming talk was Easter Sunday. Tanner's grandma and aunt came down from Utah. On Saturday we got the whole family together and went to the park. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of the fun and egg hunt we did. But here is a picture of Tanner, his mom and his mom's mom. 4 generation shot :)

Sunday morning we woke up to an egg hunt with Kendal. Our neighbor boys and Daddy hid some eggs for Kendal.








After doing lunch at the Buck's, we headed over to my parent's house for dinner and fun. We had another egg hunt with Uncle Ben! (These pictures were taken with my mom's camera! Much better! Can't wait to get my nice camera back!!!)







Ben and Kendal coloring eggs


Growing up, my mom always made my sister and me dresses. So it's only necessary that she make my girls' dresses as well!



Aren't the dresses beautiful!? Thanks Mom!!

2 comments:

Thomas & Alicia Montgomery said...

How fun! I love four generation pictures! Those dresses are beautiful! good job!

Steven and Chelsea said...

I think all your pictures turn out good. And those dresses are AWESOME!!