Saturday, April 16, 2011

2 Weeks! And A Family Photo!

Friday night we decided to go and take some new family pictures. We got all dressed and ready and once at the park, we learned that for some reason my self timing button was STUCK! Ah! Not cool! So this is our family photo until the button is fixed or we have $ to pay someone to take our pictures. 

Obviously I didn't need the self timing button when I was the one taking the pics. :)
 These three are my LIFE!

 I'm so in love with how in love Kendal is with Mylee!



Mylee Girl is now 2 weeks old! I sort of talked about the new things she's doing, which isn't much, in my 2 week check up post. So I'll just post pics!
 I failed to mention that Mylee LOVES to be swaddled! TIGHTLY! But no matter how tight I swaddle...she still manages to get her arms out! She's my little burrito! (We call her egg roll....cuz she looked Asian at birth!)

Here are some photos I took of her today. Her offical 2 week birthday! I love this girl!
 Notice her wrinkles between her eye brows! She has a constant scowl on her face. 



This last photo is a weird angled shot. But I wanted to document her eye lashes! They are growing so fast and are so full! (Compared to my hairless wonder first born)

Well, my post yesterday mentioned Mylee was still having difficulties eating. She's proved me wrong today! She is nursing a lot better. Getting bigger burps between the feedings, causing her to eat more and spit up less. So grateful!

I am trying to upload a very sweet video of Kendal singing and actually putting Mylee down for a nap.We've been trying to keep Mylee awake after she eats so she'll sleep a little better at night. But for some reason blogger won't upload. So let's try this. I've posted the video on facebook...click HERE to hopefully view it.

Once again...life is great! And I'm learning so much being a mommy the second time around! Love my girls and LOVE my husband!

No comments: