Sunday, July 5, 2009

Taking Lots Of Pictures With My New Camera!

I love having my camera around because now I catch Kendal doing some crazy things! She's such a little monkey and LOVES to climb on EVERYTHING!


Found her the other day trying to climb up the shelf

Uses Daddy's head to climb...

Coming to get Daddy

Now that Daddy's face isn't all hairy from his beard..she gives him kisses : )

Lovin on Daddy

Our free entertainment system...

Ah! It came with a baby! 

Fell and bonked her head


So sleepy! She has gone 5 days now without a binky! I'm soo excited! I was a little nervous to try to get her to stop using it because she's used it since she was born...but it wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. Consistency it key!

Helping Mommy put all Kendal's clothes away that don't fit anymore...she climbed up there herself!






These are kind of older pictures below. But Tanner bought a new bike a month or so ago and had to do some work on it. Once he got it done he took Kendal for a ride. She LOVED it! Everything she hears the bike start up she flaps her arms up and down and gets SO excited! 





3 comments:

Andrea said...

Keep your camera charged and close by. When I find my girls in the midst of some type of mischief, I pull out the camera and take a picture before I get upset. It gives me a little time to calm down, and it gives me memories to laugh about later.

It is fun to see that other little ones climb all over things too. What a cutie!

theSalongaFOUR said...

Awwww. I LOVE the picture of her climbing on daddy's head! Lol. It made me laugh.
She is such a little monkey!
But MUCH prettier. :]

Cassandra Romney said...

FUN FUN! She looks like she is having a grand time! Life couldnt be more fun!