Thursday, July 30, 2009

One Year Old Pictures

I just realized this morning that I haven't posted any pictures that Tanner and I took for Kendal's one year. We also got family pictures done and we are so excited to see how they turn out!! Here are a few of my favorites from when Tanner and I took them! : ) Enjoy!











ps Have I mentioned how much I'm loving life right now? My house is always clean, my daughter is happier cuz we play together and read more. My personal life is strengthening. Tanner and I hang out more. Life is just great!! I love it! Who would've thought that dropping facebook would do such a thing! Now I can blog more, during her naps of course! Life is just really fantastic right now!! : )  : )  : )

5 comments:

theSalongaFOUR said...

Kendal is so darn pretty! I love the faces she makes!
And I am happy that everything is going so great right now. And it will only get better! ;]

The Ellsworth's said...

Kendal is beautiful!!! And you are so inspiring. Facebook is ridiculously addicting and a complete waste of time, like you said. I haven't been on in a while and I agree... life with out unnecessary destractions is beautiful! We are totally seeing it in our family!

I'm so glad you're happy! You deserve it! I'm glad you keep up on your blog too! :)

Beckums said...

Have I told you how cute your daughter is? :) i think i have, but she IS!!!

The Pritchard Party said...

Kendale IS cute! I love how in one picture she looks completely like you and in the next she looks like tanner.

I'm not sure I could give up facebook, but I have cut down the time I'm on it for useless things and I love it! I feel so much more productive!

And also, Randi Williamson and I are doing turbo jam like every day now, so thanks for your blog about turbo jam! it inspired us :)

Emily Buck said...

Alicia!! I'm so happy for you! Life will be awesome! Or at least mine has been! I've been seeing so many WONDERFUL blessings! I can't wait for you to see results with turbo jam!! What work outs are you doing?! I find that doing the cardio party and the turbo sculpt everyday is amazing!! It makes me feel great! Let me know if I can help with anything! I am so grateful that I have inspired many people. It really will change your life! Don't be lazy and do what YOU KNOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO!! It's amazing! Keep on Keepin on!!! Love you guys!