Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Little Late...

But better late than never....

A couple of weeks ago was Father's Day! And I missed it! I was in Utah and Tanner was driving home! So I wanted to make a special post for him! 

Tanner, if you don't know, is one amazing guy! He is there to help anyone and everyone in need! Whether your stuck on the side of the r
oad with a broken down car or you just need someone to talk to, Tanner is there. Tanner has helped me when I've had difficult decisions to make or when I have trials to over come. He is there to lend advice and love. I am so grateful that I have Tanner in my life and for all he has done for me and put up with in these past few years! Tanner is also an amazing Daddy who has a little girl who is in love with him! When Daddy comes home, she squeals with excitement and throws her hands up and down celebrating. Kendal LOVES when Daddy plays with her. He throws her high in the air or rolls around on the ground wrestling. Daddy does some crazy things sometimes, but he sure loves his little girl!!













Kendal wearing Daddy's work shirt




Also, I wanted to thank my own daddy. He has put up with me for a long time and I love him so much for that! :) My dad is such a great man and such a hard worker! I have learned so much from him in these past few years I have been married. I think my mindset has changed a little now that I'm a little older and have grown a whole lot. Whether it's asking him how to make a certain something for dinner or helping me learn about my camera, my dad knows it all. He is very smart and a great teacher! Thank you Dad! I love you!!

3 comments:

Cassandra Romney said...

WAy too cute!! I cant belive he put her head in the trash can! I love the one where they are laughing together on the floor! What a sweetheart! She sure does love her daddy!

Brenna said...

LOL I was "awwwing" every pic then I got to the trash can one! That cracks me up! Seems like a fun daddy! Where are you guys living now?

Emily Buck said...

Brenna...we are currently living in Phoenix, off the 51 freeway and camelback...but we are moving once again in Decemeber! Hopefully into a house! But we'll see how crapy the market is then...we want to wait til it hits rock bottom to get a SWEET deal on a home! : ) How are you doing?!