Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just To Brag A Little!

It's almost been a year since I had my baby Kendal! Can you believe it?! Time has just flown by sooo fast! I'm not going to make this post about how wonderful and amazing she is...that will be next week's post on her birthday! : ) This post is about me! I've always, always been very, very active! Playing sports, dancing whatever! Well, after having a kid it was VERY VERY hard to still be that active girl I once was. I had a hard time being consistent in losing my baby weight! Well!! I am very, VERY proud of myself! I now weigh less than I did before I got married! Now, I'm not where I want to be, yet. Having a baby does a lot of stretching to the skin and makes everything all loosey goosey : ) But I am very proud that I can say what I can! Do you want to know my secret?? I did work out here and there during the first year after Kendal was born. Lifting weights, riding bikes, running...BLAH! I HATED it! Well, bike riding was fun! BUT....the thing that I LOVE the MOST is called....get ready for it.....here it comes....TURBO JAM!! Now, it is a little pricy...BUT SOOO WORTH IT!! It's easy, it's so fun, and it doesn't matter who you are!! You can take it at your own pace or go full out! It's amazing!! In the past 7 days, only using TURBO JAM, I have lost 8lbs and 5 inches!! Are you kidding!? NOPE!! I recommend this for EVERYONE!! I'm lending mine to my mom to see how she likes it. She recently has had surgery on BOTH her feet. I KNOW she can do it! The workouts are about 30-40 minutes but the music and the dancing makes it go by fast! (Don't worry about the dancing....you just shake it anyway you want! : ) And the package deal comes with 5 different workouts! Anyway....for more information on TURBO JAM I've tagged the name to the website. So just click on any TURBO JAM in my post! : ) Let me know if any of you try it!! It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! 

6 comments:

Rachel said...

That is AMAZING!! Great job, Emily!! You go and toot your own horn all over town!! You deserve it! Ok, and can I please borrow one of your videos? Or maybe I just need to buy my own! ?? Nice job!! Keep it up! :)

Beckums said...

i didn't have a kid, but both my hubby and i gained weight after we got married...a pound here and there adds up!!! We BOTH use Turbo Jam, I love Chalene and I lost 20 pounds since we started....I LOVE IT, and I HATE to work out so that says alot!!

theSalongaFOUR said...

WOAH! You're a little saleswoman. :]

That is so good that you have lost so much, I cant believe it! Good for you!!

Brad and Jenna said...

MAN! You seriously have motivated me to try it! I am way excited to try it out.

Brenna said...

I have it too I got it about a year ago and loved it but stopped once I got preggo! But it is definately starting back up when the baby comes!

Randi said...

That's so awesome! The funny part about it is I bought the whole set of videos back in January and started using them a little, but not really. We were so busy with school and work that I just didn't make time to do it on top of working out at the gym. I don't have access to a gym anymore and since we're gone for the summer that's the only thing I can really do. That best part is I forgot about it until you did this post! So I've been doing it this last week and I'm going to keep doing and challenging myself thanks to you!