Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 3 of Meals

Wow! Day 3! I'm doing better than I thought : ) It's funny, before this week I hated cooking and hated coming up with meals to cook. But now, it's really what I look forward to most during the day! Especially after the meal we had tonight! Can you say delicious!?!? 



Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie

1 can cream of chicken soup 
1 can (about 8 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
1 package (8 1/2 ounces) corn muffin mix
3/4 cup milk
1 egg
1/2 shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In 9-inch pie plate mix soup, corn and chicken

Mix muffin mix, milk and egg. Poor over chicken mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.

Sprinkle with cheese. ( I forgot this part : )

This was soo yummy!!! And it makes a lot so you can send the leftovers with your husband to work : ) Enjoy! 

No comments: