Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Big Girl

Kendal has now learned to pull herself up on things. Ah! She is so fun! It seems now a days she is getting hurt more often...probably because she is so curious about everything and tries to get on everything and then falls over backwards hitting her head. Poor little girl! But she is one tough cookie! Kendal is also now able to grab her food off of her high chair and feed herself! It was so fun to watch that learning process for her. She'd get frustrated sometimes when the snack would not go in her mouth and after a while of missing her mouth, she'd start growling at it. She's so cute!!! 








While playing today, I wanted to try and get a picture of her crawling towards me. BUT she is too stinking fast now!! I'd run to the other side of the room and sit, but by the time I'd get my camera focused and ready she's already at my feet. After a while of doing this...she got ticked at me! : ) Oops! So I stopped "running" from her and played. She is in one of those moods today where she just wants to sit with me and cuddle! Which is totally fine!! My house is clean and I have nothing to do. I love days like this!  


See her little knees? All red from crawling?? She's squealing in this picture. 

Also, is this outfit supposed to be worn like this? Or does it need bottoms? : )

2 comments:

JandA said...

It's called a Romper. We had a couple for Amalia and they were awesome. Cute, but out of the way of her crawling way! Go Kendal!

The Pritchard Party said...

She IS super cute! And all your meals are making me hungry!