Monday, March 23, 2009

Can You Do Me A Favor??

I have a friend who is getting married and she is entered in this contest to win a wedding! Now, you know if you were entered to win something like this when you were getting married, you'd do EVERYTHING you can to win, right? Well I want ALL of you to vote for my friend and her fiancee to win this wedding!! Please vote for: 

Cassandra Clark and Christopher Romney


You can vote everyday with every email address you have!! It would be really great if you can do this for me and for my friend!! It takes like 2 minutes!! Thank you so much!!

3 comments:

Cassandra Romney said...

Thank you so much! I love it! Its so perfessional! Im going to get so many votes! I need them all too! I really hope that we win! If we do then we are going to have a celabration party! Thanks so much again!

Rachel said...

done... :) good luck to your friends!

theSalongaFOUR said...

I voted! Almost didn't because they both have ASU hats on! JK! :]

I wish this would have been around when I got married! It is amazing!!

Good luck!