Saturday, March 28, 2009

After Today I...

Will be trading this




For this



And this




For this



And no more of any of these or anything like them



Because I will be training for this...



(maybe not this specific one, I'm still looking around for one I like.)


I am very excited and determined to do this. For me, being married and being a mommy is difficult on my body. I don't get out and play sports or dance anymore. I needed to come up with something to break these very unhealthy habits. I've always thought running marathons would be cool. Never thought I'd actually run one. But I'm GOING to! I'm still trying to find a marathon I want to run. The one I posted above would be fun...but being out of shape, I don't think I'll be ready in time...I'll start with a half marathon and work my way up! I am going to do this! I have to! 

Wish me luck!! 

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck!! You can do it!
Wow..a marathon. Very cool. I hear the St. George marathon is the best!!

Christine and Nick said...

good for you! I totally understand the whole not getting out anymore. It has done the same thing to me. I'm excited, next term I'm taking a weight lifting class, it'll be 4 days a week, so hopefully that helps get me back into things! Good luck! And, the girl I visit teach ran the St. George marathon and LOVED it. It poured rain the entire 26 miles... :)

theSalongaFOUR said...

Good for you!
I need to trade in that stuff too but I just can't let it go. :]

jm said...

Yeah me too.... one of these days!!! Good luck.