Thursday, May 10, 2012

Staying Committed

Well I certainly picked a great time of month to start this daily posting. Today was hard. Hard to come up with ideas on what to do. What's funny...we spent all morning swimming at a friend's pool and then BOTH girls napped for 2 hours. So...most our day was full, I just didn't have the energy to do much. Dang hormones. Hoping sleep will help me recover and get ready for tomorrow. Kendal has already asked if we can make playdough, so we'll do that in the morning hopefully.

Here's pictures from today. You can tell I was lazy because after naptime I only used my camera phone to take pics. I don't know what it is about this time of month, but man I'm pooped.
 She sees the water

 Trying to figure out how to get in!



Her new trick!

Mylee is doing really well with standing up on her own. She did it backwards from Kendal. Kendal stood by herself for a while and then started walking. Mylee just started walking and now is learning how to balance. 





We went swimming again after naptime. The girls love it.
 Mylee was very proud she got up in the chair all by herself. She sat there with much satisfaction on her face.

 Kendal taking her dolly swimming

 The girls are so happy when Tanner comes home. I should video it tomorrow. Mylee squeals and waves and Kendal comes running over to get his attention as well.

 Peek-a-boo. Her new trick just at a different angle. Pretty cute, huh?

They wanted the cushion off to play.

So today was hard. Mylee was extremely fussy. She was very needy and it was very tiring! Hoping it'll be less drama tomorrow!

Sorry this post is kind of boring! :)

No comments: