Monday, May 7, 2012

Daily Posts?

I've devoted the last 7 months to losing weight. I have worked HARD and LONG. I finally can say that I love how I look and feel. SO...time to get back into life.

I have been HORRIBLE at taking pictures and have decided to blog once a day for the month of May. I love blogging and I love being able to remember memories because of blogging.

So, today I have decided to carry around my camera with me. I know that in ten years, or even ONE year, I won't remember the now. I want to remember the now. Everything about the now. So, be warned my friends and family...my camera is now attached to me and if you are with me, be prepared to be in photos! haha!

Today was a great day. After a morning run with my sister in law Carly, the kiddos and I played on the swing, did some laundry, and played in the pool. 









I guess Mylee got tired after playing outside all morning!

My brother Tim and his WIFE are in town, so we've been trying to hang out with them as much as we can. Today we went bowling!









Tonight I had a photo shoot at the park near by so we thought it'd be fun for everyone to come and play while I took pics at my session. After the session we went to the store and while at the store only Tanner went in. Mylee was starting to fake laugh so I busted out the camera phone and got a pretty cute video of her. She's so fun!


Anyway, wish me luck on posting daily for a month! It probably won't last, but I sure had fun taking pics today and being in the moment! 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love it! You can do it! Great pics and cute video!! :)