Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Three Wheeling and Rain Dancing!

Well once again all these photos are out of order. Oh well. My little family is so great. We haven't moved yet...and probably won't til the 1st of September. I am learning to enjoy where we are. I almost don't want to move anymore! Our current spot has a tree which brings shade for hot HOT summer days, a crazy 3 year old and a Mom with cabin fever! The new place is much bigger....just no shade. 

With this shade, I took Mylee and Kendal out to play as I started laundry. 

 Mylee sure loved being in this jumpy thing. I unfortunately don't have a spot in the house to hang this...so another reason why I like our tree :)

Tanner took Kendal outside to play. I came out to see what they were doing. I LOVED to see this. Honestly, Tanner never played sports so to see him out teaching Kendal how to swing a bat was wonderful to see. I guess before I came out Kendal had hit the ball from where she is standing to the pavement behind Tanner. Not rolled there but flew in the air and landed there.

Tanner fixed his three wheeler and he rode it around yesterday afternoon. I love watching him play with our girls and I love to see their excitement for Daddy.
 Riding on two wheels!

 Mylee's turn! Ever since Kendal was tiny, Tanner took her for rides on his motorcycle. His motorcycle isn't running right now, so a three wheeler is the next best thing.


Yes, her cheeks are VERY wonderful to KISS!

Tanner gave rides to the neighbor kids.

A couple days ago it rained and we let Kendal play in it for a while.

 Even Mylee went out in the rain!





Mylee is starting on solid foods now. It took her a few days to really get the concept of eating. She'd always try to grab the spoon and suck on it like a bottle. Now, she's doing really well! Eating a full serving at breakfast and lunch! Dr. Santos wants me to feed a serving of rice cereal at breakfast time and a serving of greens at lunch. We've started out with green beans and Mylee LOVES them! She attacks the spoon when I bring it to her, followed by her hands smashing in her face...it's actually quite funny but also frustrating cuz she gets SO messy. 
 Ah! I just LOVE to kiss those cheeks!!!


This was Day 1. Not really a fan! 

Well, Miss Mylee is FOUR months old TODAY! (8/2) It's taken me 3 days to finish this post! But thanks to a 5:30 pump, I couldn't fall back asleep! It sure is nice to have my home so quiet! It's a rare deal! Anyway, we went and visited Dr. Santos, who I'm really beginning to LOVE! I never really had a doctor I cared for. But now I love going to visit. I've had doctors in the past tell me how bad I'm doing with feeding my child because she was only in the 27% group for weight. It got really frustrating bouncing around from doctor to doctor. I ended up just going to the county office and getting Kendal's shots updated that way. ANYWAY, back to the story! I was able to get Kendal and Mylee's wellness check ups on the same day! Kendal's three year old stats are 
Weight: 33lbs 73%
Height 39inches 90%

Miss Mylee's stats are:
Weight: 13lbs 6oz 28% 
Length: 27inches 99%
Head: 18inches 99%

When Kendal was 4 months old she weighed a pound more and was a little shorter. We grow some long skinny girls over in the Buck home! :) I'm hoping to take some 4 month photos and Kendal's 3 year photos today. It's just been so hot and muggy out that I really haven't wanted to. That and the fact that after 5 minutes outside, Kendal's little face is beat red. I'm so ready for a VACATION!! 


Mylee's new trick as of 8/1! We get a kick out of talking to her while her WHOLE fist is in her mouth. The chatter box still tries to talk with her mouth full. She's a funny girl! 

No comments: