Saturday, August 20, 2011

Up To's

Well, we've been extremely busy lately. I'm learning how to entertain Kendal and I really am enjoying it. Here are some photos to show.


"Puff Paint" So fun!





 Miss Mylee trying peas. She Loved them!

 Kendal dumps her toys out just the play with the bucket! She's pretending to be a robot.

 Tanner made some flash cards for practicing numbers.



 We got rid of the TV....it's been AMAZING! )TV is now in my bedroom)

 Cornstarch goob. Cornstarch and water mixture.



 We made some puppets :)


4 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay! I'm so glad the puff paints worked for you too. The kids think it's great.

The other activities look fun too. I haven't shown my kids the cornstarch goo stuff. I used to love doing that!

Your trip to Utah looks fun too.

Amy and James said...

I need to try the puff paints. You have inspired me to do more things with my daughter. I just made playdough and slime. Here is the link to the slime recipe it was so easy and Belle loved it.

http://www.squidoo.com/slime_goop_recipes

Emily Buck said...

Awesome Amy! Thanks for the link! I will have to try the slim!! Playing is more fun than doing the dishes :)Maybe I should make Kendal do the dishes to!

Rachel said...

This puff paint looks so fun! I am going to try this with my kids this weekend! :)