Saturday, August 20, 2011

Utah Trip

Don't have much time to type...Kendal is busy getting into things. But we had an awesome trip to Utah about week ago. We had fun visiting family, LOTS of tea parties, went to a rodeo, and fun at Bear Lake. Lots of fun with cousins, which are technically my cousins but they are Kendal's age. So grateful we were able to go on this vacation. It was really nice for me to get a break from entertaining Kendal. The girls did so amazing on this trip. No tears on the ride up or back! I was amazed!! 











We met Tanner's cousin at the park. They lived in AZ but moved to Utah in December.






Logan Fair. Kendal was OUT!





Bear Lake. Kendal with MY cousins!















Mylee had a hard time getting her naps in. So many new noises and new places. So at Bear Lake, she FINALLY slept. I had her in my wrap for 4 hours straight! Tired little girl!

 Mylee and my Grandma :) Her Great Grandma!







 Tanner and his Grandma!
Our last day in Utah, I stayed with my Grandma to hang out and Tanner went and hung out with some of his family. Nice having extended family so close together!

 Uncle, I guess my Uncle, Jared making snow cones for the kiddos!


 My Aunt and Uncle have 4 kids. 5, 4, 2years(twins) Crazy story. We absolutely love them! Kendal had so much fun with them! Wish we lived closer!



Having another tea party with Grandma Dallas!

3 comments:

Steven and Chelsea said...

These are AWESOME pictures!! It looks like you guys had a fun time! You are looking great by the way!

Bryan and Katie said...

Hey! I just caught up with your cute family a little bit while browsing blogs-your girls are just adorable!! You look beautiful, and your family looks like so much fun! Hope you guys are all well!

Rachel said...

Your trip looks like it was so fun! I love all of the pictures, but LOL'd when I saw Tanner at the tea party! :) Now that's a great daddy!