Friday, June 17, 2011

Lots of Posts Today!

I have posted the rest of swimming lessons and our trip to California!


This past week I had a friend who past away. It was such a heartbreaking tragedy. With all tragedies, or at least this is how it is for me, MY own eyes are opened. I love a little stronger and laugh more. We have no idea how long we have here on earth with our family. I now want to spend all the time I can as a family making memories! With this tragedy, my eyes were opened to what I really enjoy in life. I really do love photography and saving memories that way....but what I really love is service! Sometimes working with people can be amazing...but other times...not so much. I realized this past week...that if I'm serving someone in need...dealing with this not so fun people doesn't hit me as hard! Let me explain what I'm doing...although I'm sure you've seen cuz it's all over my facebook. Every session I have I am donating $100 of the $150 session fee to my friend's fund. I have a goal of $1000! I know I can do this! I really want to do this! And with me really wanting to do this my mindset is different now about the money. Before it was, I like the money but it stresses me out. NOW, I know most the money is going somewhere way more important! I love this feeling soo much! I love knowing that I am using my talents for someone else's needs. It really just makes everything 100 times better! I have always been told that serving someone in need will make me feel happier....but I never knew I would be THIS happy. This family that lost their son is such an amazing family! We've known them forever! My brothers played baseball for years with all of the Parks' boys! Most of you probably know them! Joy and Jerry's son is the one who passed away, Tyler Parks. If you want more information on how to help me reach my goal please email me. emilybuckphotography@gmail.com or visit my website HERE Like I said before, sessions are $150 and $100 of that will go directly to The Parks Family! I will post on the side of my blog the money I've raised so far! If you would like to donate but can't afford the $150 please still email me and we can work something out!


On to the now...
Tanner is trying to find a job. We recently got news that he didn't get the job he applied for. We were very upset about this. I feel so bad for Tanner. The place he works is so CROOKED and SCREWED up. Tanner's boss told him that he can't stand Tanner just because of Tanner's personality. I really hate this place and hate seeing my husband being treated like this. Please keep him in your prayers and pray we find a new job soon!


Kendal is doing well! We are having lots of fun playing and learning. She is quit a handful all the time, and we are still learning to deal with her. She is extremely busy and gets bored super fast. She is going to be THREE YEARS OLD in a month!!! I'm not old enough to have a three year old!! What I am going to do!? I get very sad thinking about my Kendal girl. I was in a horrible depression most of her life and sadly can't remember much about her younger years. I feel horrible this happened and I need to find a way to get that time back with her. I love her so much. I'm trying figure out what to do for her birthday party! I want her to have lots of fun and lots of friends over! Better get to planning!! :)


Miss Mylee is amazing. Growing so fast! She'll be 10 weeks old tomorrow!!! She is getting on a great schedule already! She eats every 4 hours during the day and sleeps for 9 hours at night!! Mylee is getting close to rolling over! Mainly because she lays on her side all the time! She is also starting to grab things! Her face is so cute when she is focusing on grabbing something in front of her. After eating her first meal of the day, she stays awake for 3 hours and is just the happiest thing! Talking like crazy to everything, big smiles. I love it! I got a video of her this morning. BUT dang blogger won't let me upload it on here...so over to youtube I go! Here is the video of Mylee talking!! Isn't she just the sweetest thing???




No comments: