Monday, October 31, 2011

Trunk Or Treat

Friday night was our ward trunk or treat. Kendal wanted to be Belle for Halloween but we didn't want to spend $20 on a costume so...Daddy picked up this super cute witch costume for half the price. Kendal loved it and loved putting makeup on. Even though she kept rubbing her eyes and smearing the makeup haha


 Isn't she beautiful?!

 Talk about no costumes for kids! Man! Thought the elephant was cute...it was much cuter on the cover of the costume wrapping lol


And this is why I hate flash. I never shoot with it. Gah!


 Hey look! It's ME! I've notice that I am hardly in any photos! And now that I've lost a bunch of weight I figured I should be in more! :) Cute Mylee was so tired.

 This photo here is a VERY RARE occasion! She NEVER falls asleep with me! 

Kendal won a mini cake from the cake walk! Messy!

Tonight we are going to Anthem with some of our good friends for dinner and trick or treating! I'll post those photos later!

But I'll leave you with this....

She is 7 months old on the 2nd and pulled herself up to standing TWICE yesterday!! Ah!! I knew she was going to be difficult because she is such a drama queen...I didn't know she was going to be doing this too! She is such a busy body! I love it though! It will help entertain Kendal! My other busy body! 

No comments: