Thursday, October 13, 2011

Photos From September

Well September has come and gone and I have posted in a while. I'm getting busy with photography now that the weather is cooler....sometimes. Today is high 90's. Fun.

Anyway, I'm not able to update often but want to so I can remember milestones. September Kendal learned to ride her bike. With it being insanely hot outside this summer, we didn't do much. At first Kendal rode her bike pretty slow, got off and walked it around to turn around going the opposite direction. Now she is riding really fast, going over bumps, riding with no hands and standing up to pedal. It was so fun to watch her learn and gain confidence. She is funny.



After naps, Kendal always runs into see Mylee. I think Kendal really misses her while she's asleep. She asks "where's Mylee" a lot while she's napping. I think it's pretty cute. So after Mylee wakes up Kendal rushes in to play.
 I just LOVE these photos I was able to capture. Shows what Kendal does. Just jumps on top and talks to her while Mylee just giggles back.

 look at my beautiful babes!!! I love them!!!



 Mylee is eating really well now. Eats EVERYTHING. She is now enjoying graham crackers, french fries, bread, animal crackers and there's more I just can't think of them all now.

 I Love how my girls love to play together. Kendal really enjoys making Mylee giggle.


And then....When Daddy comes home....Mylee is as glad as she can be!! Just look at those sweet smiles Tanner gets!


 Mylee has started crinkling her nose and sniffing in and out really fast. It's seriously the cutest thing.

 Kendal made Mylee into an airplane. She's so creative.

 After running one night, Tanner was at mutual so we tried to think of some fun things to entertain us with. What better than the flashlight!?

I played volleyball in high school and in college. I loved going to games and watching. The end of September we took Kendal to her first ASU volleyball match. It was a pretty intense match!
 (She's such a stinker!)

More bike riding!



3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love all the fun stuff you guys do! K is a great gymnast!! So fun! And I seriously need to get grace a bike! She LOVES her scooter though! So at least I'm not a total failure of a parent! I'm still working on Alex...trying to get him to ride his bike. It's because he's scared that I'm sure Grace isn't interested... she does everything he does. I love your updates!

SSToone said...

Looks like fun! 90's still? Yuck. I don't think it even got into the 90's this summer - could have handled more warm days though! McKelle loves riding her bike up and down the sidewalk on our street! One day I'll get a wider aperture lens - looks like you don't shoot with anything else anymore! Great pics - McKelle and Beckham are nuts about each other too - except when Beckham is pulling her hair!

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Too cute! Liam has bike, but still won't pedal it. He just pushes around with his feet! That is our goal this fall/winter now that it is cooler. To teach him to pedal. I can't believe how big Mylee is getting!