Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mylee At Her Best

Before Mylee goes to bed she likes to play....in her bed. For some reason she likes to smash her face against her bed while talking and laughing at us. I don't get why she likes it, but she sure makes some funny faces! She is such a funny baby!




Mylee is sitting up really well now. She rarely tips over anymore and she is starting to control her transition from sitting into crawling. Pretty dang good. She is crawling EVERY WHERE! (army crawling that is) But man, she can really get going. Especially after something Kendal has. Mylee loves playing with Kendal and wants to do everything she does. I need to get it on video because it is hilarious! 








And now, I'm going to brag about myself a little, so stop reading if you don't care haha 


Last night was the first time in my life that I ran 2 whole miles without stopping! Silly, but man I felt so good. The last half mile all I could think about was convincing myself to stop. But luckily I had my wonderful ipod Tanner bought me for my birthday, so with a change of a song I was able to make it. That song was Party Rock Anthem but LMFAO. It is such a fun song. Anyway, I just wanted to record this. My first 2 mile run, with no breaks! And I'm not dead this morning! That's all. Thanks. :)

1 comment:

Cory and Amy said...

i love those pictures of Mylee smashing her face.. they're classic!!!