Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stressed

I will admit it. I'm highly stressed now. Found out this morning that baby Mylee is breech. Yes, I know she has time to flip. But the concerned look on Dr's face after the ultrasound checking Mylee's weight kind of lowered my hopes of Mylee ACTUALLY flipping. She is measuring 7lbs 7oz already, putting her in the 97%.  Yes, I know that that is only an estimate and sometimes they are off...but Kendal was a big girl. I'm finding most my friend's babies are around 7 pounds...if that. I've been doing some research on if second babies are bigger than the first. More often than not, they are. I'm not really worried about size though. I'm concerned about the recovery process. I already hate having limits and I can only imagine how it'll be if I were to have a c-section. I have a very active toddler and a husband who works 2 jobs. I'm very nervous. I know things will work out the way they are supposed to be. And that's all I want. But I had a very hard time after Kendal was born. Emotionally. I don't want to be even more limited and hormonal after Mylee. But I don't want to pray for something that is not the Lord's will and then have it not turn out. Sunday we had a lesson on prayer. You pray for things according to the Lord's will, not your own. If you pray hard enough...sometimes the Lord will give it to you. What if Mylee is breech for a reason? I'm probably stressing too much over this. I do have a week for Mylee to flip. And she's sideways....so she can do it. Right? I'm one to really focus on the negative, so I'm having a difficult time keeping positive. I just need to remind myself that it's in the Lord's hands. He knows what I can and cannot handle. I just need to learn to put ALL my trust in the Lord.

These contractions are now really annoying cuz I now know they are doing NOTHING!

1 comment:

Steven and Chelsea said...

You're right. Trust the Lord...he knows what's best!