Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Better Blogging

So during naptime I've been jumping around on random people's blogs and I've realized that I enjoy blogging. I enjoy looking back on entries I've posted and remembered the memories better. I want to start documenting better for the future. Life is just flying by and I feel I can't keep up. But with this....being a "professional" photographer for a few years now, I feel I need to take these perfect pictures of events. I'm tired of expecting perfection from myself. So that's stopping now.

My Kendal girl is growing so fast! It's a love/hate relationship. I love to watch her grow and learn but makes me so sad that she's so big. I feel I've missed a lot of time with her due to working. I didn't work much outside the home...but editing photos took a ton of my time away from her. Some people can work. I cannot. With that being said, I'm officially done with taking photos professionally.

I was watching Kendal play, as I lay on the couch trying to keep lunch in, I decided to whip out my camera and take a few pics of her playing. I love watching her play. She has such a fun imagination.



I brought in her play kitchen the other day because she loves helping me cook dinner...but most the time she's more of a pain than a help. I also gave her a bottle for her baby and she has just exploded with play! I love it! Watching her with her baby makes me so excited for Baby Mylee's arrival. Kendal kisses her baby goodnight and says "sweet dreams" every night. It melts my heart.



Love her little smile in this pic!


Kendal is very curious. Which sometimes drives me bonkers!! She has to touch EVERYTHING and figure out how EVERYTHING works. When it doesn't drive me bonkers...it really makes me laugh. She was doing this for a good 10 minutes today. 

And she thought it was the funniest thing ever!


But when her curiosity drives me bonkers...this is the outcome. 

She's a funny kid. 

Mylee Girl is doing very well. Hopefully less than 5 weeks to go. Mommy....on the other hand...is very ready to be done. Some people can do pregnancy....I cannot. Emotionally and physically. All I can think about is how badly I want to work out and not be so huge anymore. I've only gained 20lbs with this pregnancy, which is 20 less than I gained with Kendal. But I'm SOO ready to get this baby out! This will probably be our last child. Never thought I'd only have 2 kids. But pregnancy is very hard for me. 

I want to keep updating this blog as much as I can so that I can have memories to look back on. I am horrible at keeping a journal so this may become one. 

4 comments:

Cory and Amy said...

Hehe.. I just LOVE that last pic. She is one of the funniest kiddos i know!

Leslie said...

Wow! I don't recognize Kendal at all! She really has grown up. Can't wait for Mylee, you'll have a little baby in your arms soon enough and at that time I'm sure you'll be glad that little Kendal isn't so little anymore. Thanks for the blog invite!

Steven and Chelsea said...

That last picture is PRICELESS!! Love it :) Hang in there, you're almost done!

The Geiser Family said...

Love your words and pictures : ) "Cultivate a good life and record it" -- Becky Higgins. She is an awesome inspiration, a blog I read from daily. Nicely done : )