Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Never Know What To Title Posts...

Kendal has become very interested in barbies! I totally forgot about them until one day we were at the Grandpa and Papa Buck's house and they brought out Aunt Carly's old barbies. Kendal played for a very long time with them! Along with barbies...Kendal loves to dance like Cinderella and her Prince. She always asks Daddy to dance and to dip. She is learning about the "romantic" kiss as well....yikes! She puts her hands around our neck and pulls us in for a very intimate kiss. We are trying to tell her that only married people kiss like that. She then goes on to say that her and Daddy are married so it's ok! Goodness! It's so funny!



Oh how we love when Daddy comes home from work. Although, most days Daddy has so many other things to do...Kendal always BUGS him enough to get him to play for a little while.



Kendal has so much love for her toys! I enjoy watching her play.

Oh her faces!


Mommy had a bad craving for some treats today! (Like EVERYDAY!) I guess I'll gain a ton of weight at the end of my pregnancy now! Well....I am walking now so it will even out right?! :)



1 comment:

The Pritchard Party said...

You guys are cute. Kendall is a doll. Your house looks nice. I love your new posts :)