Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lots of Posts

And I'm still trying to catch up! I want to post entries on everything. I was scrap booking but it was kind of expensive and time consuming. Some day. But for now...blogging.

Kendal is usually a big help around the house. These days I have a shorter temper than usually. Just tired and cranky. So her help...really isn't help. But I'm trying to be better with her curiosity and letting her figure things out.

She loves to help me with the laundry.



And she's still very interested in the little fan I brought in the other day. Always putting something on top to see what can "fly"


Can you tell she's ready for a nap?? When she gets sleepy she lays on the ground with her blanky. I have always rocked her to sleep but my tummy is in the way now.


So this is how we roll now! haha Dang tummy!


She likes her back scratched :)

No comments: