Saturday, October 24, 2009

Feeding Herself

Lately Kendal has become VERY independent. If I try to feed her...she shakes her head no and then politely asks for the spoon. I give her the spoon and she proceeds to feed herself. She actually does a very good job. Only gets her face messy. My Kendal is now 15 months old! I cannot believe it! We'll probably go out next week to do photos of her. This weekend is kind of CRAZY! I have had a photo shoot everyday for the past like 3 weeks. It's so nuts! But good news!! My camera will be paid off! In that case, I'll probably be raising my prices. A little, but more than $15! :)


Kendal wearing Aunt Hil's boots! Hilary wore her boots to school the other day to school and she literally got "moo-ed" at. It made me laugh when she told me that.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Hi Emily,

I just read your post about how you are feeling with depression. That is so hard. :( But I have a great solution--it sounds too easy and too good to be true--but it really works. Start to do something nice for Tanner every day. I think service is an amazing love language and it always makes you want to give back. It will take your mind off of yourself, and will change the whole way you look at Tanner, even though you are doing service for him. Don't expect anything back, just do something nice for him and I promise-- you are going to see a serious change and your relationship will shift to a whole new level. You will begin to see why you two ended up together in the first place. If you need to talk you can call me anytime. Email me on facebook and I'll give you my number! Hang in there!