Friday, October 16, 2009

Birthday and Strawberries...

My daughter and her big head...I know that every child has a big head...but I think mine has a bigger head! She is ALWAYS falling over because of her head. She goes to look up and falls backwards because her head weighs so much. She can't even get her shirts off her big ol' head! haha



Anyway, this past Saturday was my 23rd birthday! Wow..I'm getting old...hahaha just messing. I actually feel very young. I had a great birthday! Tanner and I were up in Utah that weekend for photo shoots and for family visits. On Saturday Tanner's little sister and I went to Tanner's Aunt's Salon. I think it's a school for cosmetology. But anyway, we got hooked up with free facials. And boy did I love it!! I think I want to go get another one... : ) After getting our facials Tanner took me out bowling!! We have not been bowling since...um....before dating? I don't think Tanner and I have ever bowled together. And boy we were amazing!! uh....maybe not. But we still had a good time together. After bowling we went and got ice cream, Mcdonald's french fries and then visited his cousin at the gas station he was working at. It was really nice to get away and not have to worry about Kendal! Thank you Stu, Sandra and Carly for watching her!!!

So every year...before I was married...I always got a pumpkin pie for my birthday "cake" or pie. Weird...I know. So this year I went and bought myself one. I didn't buy any candles...so I used Kendal's instead haha

Next topic...STRAWBERRIES! Last night we were over at my parent's house for my little sister's birthday. I took my sister out and took pictures of her for her birthday...lame...I know..but we had a good time! (You can see those photos we took HERE!!) While we were out...my mom gave Kendal some strawberries! She LOVED THEM! At dinner time...Kendal asked for more strawberries. This is how she'd eat them...she'd take a little bit...chew it...swallow it...and then
Start shoving the whole thing in her mouth!!

What a goof!!!!
Before she was even close to being done chewing the strawberry...she'd ask nicely for another by signing please. She can now say please with her words...but her mouth was TOO FULL to talk! I love her!
In the end...she had a total of 8 big strawberries! Thanks grandma!! Oh and by the way...when she pooped today...her poop REALLY did smell like STRAWBERRIES!! It was WEIRD!!! : )

1 comment:

theSalongaFOUR said...

Hahahaha. What a goofball! Lol.
I like your birthday pie. :]