Monday, September 21, 2009

Utah!

This past weekend Little Miss Kendal and I went up to Utah with my parent's. Tim had a football game and my twin cousins were being blessed! We had a lot of fun! Kendal did soo awesome on the trip! It was really a hard trip because we probably drove more than we rested! But she did awesome and didn't fuss too much! When got home Sunday night and she slept for 12 hours!! She was one tired princess! We stopped off at the cemetery were my grandfather is. He passed away this past February and I wanted to get a picture of the beautiful headstone!

Tim's game was on Saturday. They won 44-17!! It was an awesome game and I loved being there! Good job Timmy Toone! : ) Picture of me, Kendal and my little brother Ben. Kendal LOVES Ben!! Can you tell?!
Here's a picture my mom or dad took of Tim catching the ball for a touchdown!
We had so much fun and so glad Kendal and I were able to go. Kendal sure enjoyed seeing my cousins who are her age : ) They are such wonderful little kids!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Glad you had a fun time in Utah. Did you get pictures of the changing leaves?

Emily Buck said...

No. There weren't too many changing yet and when we did see some that had changed we were driving.

Cassandra Romney said...

Ohh.. yah, That looks like fun! Thats a beautiful picture of the toom stone!