Wednesday, September 16, 2009

McCormick Ranch

Yesterday was Tanner's day off so we went out. Tanner took Kendal and I to McCormick Ranch the other night but it was dark so we didn't really get to see much besides the playground. We went back and rode the carousel and train.

Kendal is also 14 months! I cannot believe how fast time is going! I love this little girl! She is so sweet and the best kid! (Most the time) :)

This is what she looks like when she sees an airplane. She points to it and says "oh cool"


Sneaking a drink of soda!




I LOVE this picture! She was dacing to music!! Looks like she's striking a pose!

First stop...the carousel. She really liked the look of it from the outside and as soon as the gate opened for us to go in, she ran inside and was so excited. And then....we got on a horse...

And she FREAKED out!

It was really funny to see her so concerned about this ride. What is it doing, why is it moving, what the heck!?

Into the ride a little bit, she got so freaked out that she literally jumped into my arms and just stared at the horse. It was kind of funny.

I put her back on the horse just to see if she'd get used to it...she didn't. But it was sure funny!

All done

After she got off the carousel...she ran away : )

Next stop...the TRAIN! She LOVED this ride!


The train! I love these pictures!


We had so much fun! And it was really CHEAP!! $5 got us a ride on the carousel and the train! After the rides we enjoyed the park a little. Lots of green grass and a big playground.


6 comments:

Cassandra Romney said...

I Love it! Family time! And your hair! Its so cool! YOu look so hot and so sassy! Its Perfect! Thats really cool that you did the whole park thing! Its so hot but you guys look really good!

Unknown said...

you guys look like you had fun!

theSalongaFOUR said...

She is SO CUTE. How she is sitting on the train, with her hands in her lap! So so so cute!!

SSToone said...

That looks very fun! I've thought about taking McKelle to the mall her in Auburn that has an indoor carousel but I still haven't done it. We're going to the Puyallup Fair on Friday night so we'll see what she thinks then. It looks like Kendal is getting hair finally! Awesome! I love that McKelle has lots of hair but it drives me crazy - I can't keep it contained.

I need to get McKelle's pictures taken but I just haven't been able to commit myself because I want expensive ones. I wish we had a nice camera like you then maybe I could convince Chris to take pictures - he never does. That's wonderful that Tanner does that with you! You should post some video of Kendal jabbering away, I'd like to hear her voice and McKelle would too - she's obsessed with videos and pictures of babies including herself.

Stefany Pew said...

I love that place! I took Kylee there last year and she had a blast. LOVED the train as well! But I hate that place!!! I got stung by a bee for the first time ever while pushing Kylee on the swings. It hurt! Hahaha! Okay, so I don't hate that place, but I hate bees!

Sandra said...

Cute pictures, and it looks like you all had a fun day. Come up for a visit soon! Miss seeing all of you.