Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tim Toone!

I'm just so excited for my big brother Tim! He is currently playing football at Weber State in Utah. This is his senior year and is amazing!



Love you Big Brother!

In the press release for this weeks game there was a section on Tim that I thought was really cool.

In Toone
Weber State wide receiver Tim Toone (5-10, 175 Sr.) picked right up where he left off in 2008 with eight catches for 100 yards and a touchdown. ... It was his 20th career TD catch making him the first player in WSU football history with 20 touchdown grabs. He is WSU’s career leader. ... The 100 yards gives him 2,598 career receiving yards in just 131 career receptions (19.83 ypr). ... He needs just 325 more yards to become WSU’s career leader in Receiving Yards and 402 to become the first player in WSU history to have 3,000 career receiving yards. ... Toone is 76 catches away from becoming WSU’s career leader in Pass Receptions. He currently stands in 11th place on the Wildcat career charts. ... He also had three punt returns for 37 yards (12.33 ypr) and had a 40-yard return called back due to an illegal block in the back by one of the Wildcat special team players. ... Toone now has 23 career punt returns for 225 yards (9.78 ypr) and one touchdown.

He is doing so well and I cannot wait to see what happens this season! I can't wait for the game
this week!

Also, my Dad posted this and I again thought it was amazing!



Good luck this weekend Wildcats!! Go Tim!! Love you!!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

♪♫ Weber State, Weber State---Great, Great, Great!!! ♫♪ (Yes, I can sing the fight song in my sleep Ü). WSU will always have a special place in my heart Ü

Hey it's Aubrey from the old Windrose Park ward. Just found your blog, are you still in Avondale? We just moved back to AZ from UT and we are in Goodyear. Your daughter is adorable and we'd love to have you take our pic sometime!

Emily Buck said...

Hey!! We actually just moved from Avondale due to a new job my hubby got. We are in Phoenix now. But I'd love to take pictures! Email me emilytbuck@gmail.com :)

theSalongaFOUR said...

How exciting!!! They're the Wildcats! We are too. :]

Moses Family said...

Go Tim! He has done so AWESOME up there!