Monday, September 21, 2009

Forgot To Mention...

How smart my Kendal girl is! : ) During church when we sing songs out of the hymn book, Kendal loves to sit on our laps and sing with us. She also loves to watch the lady leading the music, and then wave her arm like the chorister does. It's pretty cute to watch. Well, this past Thursday I stayed at my parent's house because we were living early the next morning for Utah. Kendal and I were up in my parent's room talking with my mom. Now, in my parent's room my dad has a corner that has all his guitars and stuff. Well, Kendal walked over to the music stand, which had some sheet music on it, and starting waving her arm as if she were leading music and she was also singing. It was so shocking to see her KNOW what music looks like and then to sing and lead the music. She is so stinking cute!! I love her!

2 comments:

Cassandra Romney said...

Little smarty pants!

theSalongaFOUR said...

Awww. She is so smart! I love reading about her.