Thursday, July 3, 2008

July!

It's finally July! I thought this month would NEVER come! I have been looking forward to this month since, well, when I found out I was due in July! : ) I had another doctor appointment yesterday. Found out Baby Kendal ISN'T breech anymore! YAY! But I honestly am glad that I found out all that I did about c-sections and all they do for breech babies. It's good knowledge to have! I only have a few more weeks and then Kendal will be here! 

There really isn't anything really going on right now in the Buck home. Tanner is trying to find a new job. The one he has now is a stinky job with a stinky manager! But he's found two jobs that from day one of being hired, you get full benefits! That's what we need right now! We are hopefully going apartment hunting this weekend. I don't want to worry about finding a new place after Kendal is born. We are planning to move out west towards Avondale. Tanner will be going to school there probably starting in October. In September I want to go to Utah to visit my grandparents and family and all Tanner's family. Also to watch my brother play football! But we'll see what happens! Anyway, I think that's all that is going on for now. Not sure what we are doing for the 4th of July! Tanner's got it off, but we'll probably just stay home and get some house work done and cars cleaned! 

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hooray! That is great news that you want to come visit! I love that you are blogging.