Sunday, June 29, 2008

Getting Close...

Currently I am 36 weeks pregnant! It's getting soo exciting here in the Buck home! We cannot wait for our little one to arrive! Unfortunately Baby Kendal is still breech, but we still have time for her to flip! We are getting more maternity shots done on Tuesday. I will be sure to post when they come! I had my baby shower last Saturday! It was a blast! It was so fun to see all my friends again. Some I hadn't seen for over 3 years!

Yesterday Tanner, Carly (Tanner's sister) and I went out shooting! Who goes out shooting the end of June around noon! It was HOT! But still fun! Tanner just bought a pistol and wanted to go try it out. He shot a few rounds and then told me it was my turn. I was a little nervous. I wasn't raised around guns and don't really know much about them. Pistols to me were always kind of scary. After getting brave I shot it. It was LOUD! lol and I looked kinda funny. Here I am an 8 month pregnant lady shooting a pistol!


Me! And Baby Kendal : )


Daddy, Tanner


Tanner's sister Carly

No comments: