Monday, July 21, 2008

No Baby Yet...

Still no baby here in the Buck home. We've got about a week until our actual due date!! Getting pretty exciting and nerve racking at the same time : ) This past weekend was pretty good. Tanner and I realized that this COULD/HOPEFULLY be our last weekend just he and I. So Friday night we went to dinner and then went goofy golfing. Sad to say, but he beat me : ) Then Saturday Tanner wanted to go ride his bike, such a little kid lol. He was gone for most of the day, so Hilary and I had a sister day! We went to lunch and then saw the movie Space Chimps. Such a good movie!!

Well here are some more picture's we took. I actually had my sister take them for us. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

yay im so excited for you to have your cute little baby! you guys waill be awesome parents!

Leslie said...

So you thought you had another 3 weeks! It's fun to hear what you did on your last weekend child-free.