Friday, January 20, 2012

Out of Africa #4!

We made another trip to Out of Africa a week ago. I LOVE THAT PLACE! Every time we've been, the animals were so active! You can see our other visits here, here, and here :) LOVE THIS PLACE :)


(Unfortunetly this was a unplanned trip and I didn't get my nice camera charged, so here's from my old point and shoot!)


 Kendal being brave and put the carrot between her lips for a big giraffe kiss!

Mylee standing up on the bus watching the camel.
 I love how brave Kendal is. She goes right up to the lady with this huge snake and politely asks if she can pet it.
 Love how close we can get to the animals!

Mylee got sad because she thought we left her. We were behind the stroller and she realized after 10 minutes that she could no longer see us. What drama! haha

 Mylee wasn't really able to get out and be busy like usual. She was either in the stroller or carried. She finally had enough and started reaching for the ground. I let her down and she started taking a few steps. It was cute.

 Such a beautiful animal!

 Mylee even loved the python!

:)

Another beauty!


Here are some awesome videos we got from the day. Amazing! 




4 comments:

Brooke said...

That looks like a way fun place! Poor little Mylee. Your girls are so cute.

SSToone said...

Looks like you had fun, again!

Leslie said...

I bet my kids would love going to "Africa" with you! It looks so neat! I love the picture of you with your two girls, so cute!

Leslie said...

Just want you to know that I still check your blog even though there have been no updates since January! You must be having a lot of fun.