Sunday, May 1, 2011

Time for another update! This week was great! Well, every week is great now that I'm not pregnant! :) Not much really has changed since I last posted. Mylee is getting better with nursing. I still have to burp her every 2 or 3 minutes because she gets so much air. Any suggestions? I want to get her burps on video because they are so massive! I think she beats Tanner! So sad. But at least she is eating better and eating more. 

The other day Tanner came home from work with this...
How awesome is that! The HR lady made this for us. So awesome!


Kendal girl really loves to read! It's really nice when I have to nurse Mylee and I have to become a couch dictator, so I ask Kendal to get a book to read to Mylee as she eats.
I love that Kendal loves to read so much. Tanner and I both hate to read so it's amazing that Kendal will sit and read like she does. 


Mylee girl is such a snuggle bug! I love it. I love the way she snuggles her face in my neck. During the day she can only sleep like this or in her bouncer. She can sleep in her bassinet, but that means 20 minutes of screaming herself to sleep. And I can't handle that. I'm a wuss as Tanner calls me. But maybe when she's a little older I can handle her screaming. Just so sad. 

Kendal thinks it's so fun to use my clips as body piercings. If she finds them, she ALWAYS puts them on her tummy. And yes, she likes to run around in just her panties.


I usually bathe Mylee in the sink but on this particular day we were rushing around so I decided to try bathing the girls together. What a time saver!
Kendal sure enjoyed playing with Mylee and Mylee finally seemed to enjoy her bath! Score!


Also this week, Kendal realized she has a ton of toys that she never plays with. After realizing this, my house has been a DISASTER! But, Kendal has also been less on my nerves! haha! Meaning, she's been able to entertain herself a whole lot better now and not getting into things she's not supposed to.
Such a princess!!! Isn't she beautiful!

With Kendal finding all her toys again...which they are just in the cupboard under the TV, not hard to find, she's found her doodle pad again. She's getting really good at drawing faces!
This is Dad.
This is Mom.

Mylee is starting to smile now! Just at Tanner though! My girls love their Daddy! 
Just a teaser smile....she looks sooo sweet!

And then...

She's such a funny little girl!

We went to church for the third time today! The last two weeks we've gone because Uncle McCoy was speaking. Once at stake conference and then his homecoming was Easter Sunday. Might as well keep going right? Today we stayed for the whole block and did very well. No little ones were sick in nursery so Mommy and Kendal were able to break our cabin fever we've been developing! Here are some pictures from today. I REALLY am missing my nice camera...BUT at least I have a camera while it's in the shop!
 She looks like a CHUNK in this picture! I love her cheeks!


 Can't believe my baby girl is 4 weeks old now!!! Time is flying by and I need to take more photos! Photos seem to freeze time. :)
 Kendal is so beautiful! I've learned this week that I just need to laugh at her. She knows every button to push to get me mad, but if I just laugh at her instead of getting mad she starts to laugh and is happy. Where as if I were to get mad at her she throws a fit and we're both just unhappy. A good friend, my sister in law, told me that the only reason for anger is because of not knowing how to handle a situation. Or something along those lines but that's what I'm living by. It's really a whole lot easier now with that on my mind. If I don't know how to handle a situation, I really do end up handling it with anger. So, come what may and LOVE it. I mean really....
 how could you NOT love this face!

We tried to get some photos of the girls together...but Mylee had enough and wanted to sleep in peace!

Love my girls! 

1 comment:

Steven and Chelsea said...

Kendal is such a GOOD big sister!! She must be used to mommy taking lots of pictures haha!! She just sits and smiles while holding her screaming baby sister-I LOVE it! They are precious, Emily!