Wednesday, May 25, 2011

5-7 Weeks Old...I got a little behind!

I have not posted in such a long time!!! Luckily I have photos to help remember the time that has past! This will probably be a jumbled blog post but it'll help me remember :)

Kendal love to play with Mylee's carseat. Weather it's her sitting in it or buckling her doll in it. She looks like a mess...but she always does after naptime :)

Kendal is a good helper with Mylee. She loves her sister and loves to hold her. These photos below, she actual put Mylee down for a nap :)


This was probably about 2 weeks ago...and since then she really doesn't do this as much..but she used to "nurse" her toys. Don't know why she stopped. She's just so busy that "nursing" got old. lol

Here is my hard working hubby. I didn't realize how much he goes through at work til the other day when we was telling me stories. Gah. I cried. I love this guy so much! He is currently looking at 2 different positions that are hiring..please pray he gets them! I hope the new job will be better for him...but really I think ANYTHING would be better.

Once again, Kendal being a big helper.

MOTHER'S DAY! Tanner bought me a new lens!! I am in LOVE with the lens! These are some photos of Kendal using the lens!




This photo below is indoors...look how bright! Love it!


These photos of Mylee were taken before I got my lens...these are her 5 week photos! I love them!







These photos are from 6 weeks. Is she not the CUTEST thing ever!? Gah! I love this girl! She started smiling around 5 weeks and now she's 7 weeks and cooing and trying to giggle! I love it! I was having a hard day the other day and looked down at Mylee to get her out of her carseat and she was just looking up at me with the CUTEST smile. She melts my heart! She is such a Mommy's girl! A good and bad thing! I love it though! She really is in all a great baby!




These are more from 6 weeks old. 6 1/2. See...I'm great at taking photos...just not posting them! I love being able to look back and see the growth. I just need to get better at posting!


She had a heat rash for a few weeks. Poor thing. Her little face was covered in a rash! Luckily it wasn't nearly as bad as Kendal's. She is still beautiful though! 

Alright...Now for the now! Mylee girl turned 7 weeks old 4 days ago! Ah! I can't believe how fast time is flying!!! Here are some photos we took for her 7 weeks...

I'm in love with her!!! 
We also took some photos of Kendal girl and Mylee. Hadn't really done that yet, so we tried...got a few good ones, but Miss Kendal is in a funny stage with her smiling. Very crazy! But she's beautiful!
(this is Mylee's new way of sleeping. She rolls to one side and arches her back and neck. She looks so awkward but not matter where she is sleeping this is the position. Even in her swing!)

And last but not least...my beautiful ALMOST 3 year old!! AH!!! I cannot believe she is almost THREE!! I love her! Most days....We are still figuring out life with her. She is GREAT with Mylee...too much sometimes. But she is very whiny again. I'm figuring that's how she shows she needs us. She is such a funny girl. Saying funny things. I want to write them down. I need to be better at that!

Any time her tummy growls cuz she's hungry she says, Mom! Do you hear my HEART? It's saying FEED ME FEED ME! 

When she is bored she'll ask me, "What do I need Mommy?" So I ask her "Kendal, what do you need?" She then answers with something like "I'm hungry" or "I want to snuggle" or "I want to go play with friends." She's awesome! 

I can't think of anything else right now. I will get better at writing them down so I can remember.


How did I get blessed with such BEAUTIFUL girls!? I'm the luckiest Mommy ever!

I have started doing photography again! I decided that if I wanted to steer clear from the HORRIBLE, AWFUL  CRAPPY depression I had after Kendal was born....I needed to do everything OPPOSITE of what I did after having her. I now go hike a mountain, a paved road so I can push the stroller...still a killer workout, every day! I have FRIENDS! And I'm hoping to make more! And I'm also getting breaks from my girls! From doing all this...I. FEEL. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Seriously I feel great! I noticed though, yesterday, I did not workout...and my emotions were WACKED out! I was grumpy and very hard on myself! But after working out today, I'm back to my happy cheerful self! I love it!  

I'm so happy I started doing photography again! I feel much more confident in my work now. I have received such great compliments from people and that has built my confidence. Check out my latest work HERE and HERE. I am very happy with the way these sessions turned out. 

1 comment:

SSToone said...

Yeah having two makes things less boring for sure! McKelle gets whiny too and yes, it's totally them saying "you're not giving me the attention I need!" I'm working on that, though I can say McKelle is getting better with playing on her own - such a nice thing! Friends and exercise are amazing. McKelle wants to play with someone every day all day. Any time we leave someone's house she cries that she doesn't want to go home! Thankfully we have a ward with lots of young families so there are many kids to play with - sooo nice for me.

I will never be a pro, but I've always loved taking pictures and I'm trying to get better for myself. It really is a fun and rewarding thing. I just need to get Photoshop and re-familiarize myself with it again! I have some free actions I downloaded from giveaways I should send you.

Wow, what a novel! That's why I usually don't write, I have too much to say!