Saturday, August 15, 2009

What's wrong with these pictures??

The other day, well kind of all week, Kendal has been a little hard to handle. Just very fussy. So, Tanner and I were talking the other day when we heard Kendal start to cry. We just ignored her cuz she had been so fussy all week. Well, after a little while I got up to check why she was crying and this is what we found....




HA HA HA!!! This girl is into EVERYTHING!! Literally...she tries to get into things and gets stuck!! She'll eat crackers in the kitchen drawers and try to sit in a tiny tool box. Goofy Kid!!!!



5 comments:

Rachel said...

That silly girl!! That is so funny!! She looks so mad! and you were taking pics!! lol ;)

theSalongaFOUR said...

Hahahaha. She looks SO mad! Lol. I love that you busted out the samera. Haha!
I like her pink toes! So cute!!! :]
And whatever kind of stroller that is must be good! It can hold a one year old!! :]

Leslie said...

I really did laugh out loud when I saw this! It is so funny. I like your videos of her as well; so cute.

Emily Buck said...

She was VERY mad! haha But I had to take pictures! That's how we roll...we make fun of our kid! hahaha She's just too funny to not make fun of though! We love her! : )

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That is too funny that she got into the bottom of your stroller! That makes me clostaphobic! I love our family pics! Too cute!