Friday, August 28, 2009

Miss Kendal

I realized I haven't updated in awhile. So here it is. Little Miss Kendal is such a joy in my life. She is continuing to learn and grow. She loves to play chase. She'll run away from us and giggle so much that she ends up falling because she's not watching where she is going. She LOVES to dance! We have music on all day here in the Buck home and she'll just randomly quit playing and start busting a move. Last night Tanner noticed that Kendal loves to get dizzy. She has been twirling for a while now, but now she twirls real fast and then gets dizzy and falls. After falling, she just giggles. Then, Tanner picked her up and spun her. She got super dizzy but not too dizzy, don't you worry. Tanner put her down and she walked around as if she were really drunk. After the dizziness left, she reaches up to daddy and wanted to do it again. What a goof! I love her though! She is always making Tanner and I laugh.






3 comments:

theSalongaFOUR said...

Lol! She is so cute. I rememeber always wanting to be dizzy. Kids love that. Lol. She is getting so big!

Torey said...

She is so cute. I read your blog often because she seems to be so similar in character and personality to my little boy. Aren't they work (I mean fun)!?!?

Emily Buck said...

OH! So much work! I mean fun! : )