Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mommy's Big Helper!

I am so in love with my little girl! She is now understanding things. When I say let's go bye bye she grabs MY sandals and puts them around her arms. : ) She's so funny!

She is also getting into everything. Which I love, I just have to watch her and make sure she's ok. I don't mind her climbing and exploring, I just don't want her to get hurt really bad. The other day I found her in the kitchen with the dishwasher door down and she's standing on the door with a stake knife in her hands, using the knife to reach for something on the counters! I guess the reason how I lost her for a second was because I sent a text to my sister and then went to look for Kendal, and she was GONE! This is how fast she is!


Kendal also LOVES her baby doll and Pooh Bear. She's learned what her baby stroller is for and now she uses it all the time to push her baby and other random toys in. : )

Ya, and she thinks it's so funny to get in her baby stroller.
We have been without a car all week, Tanner's motorcycle doesn't have insurance, so he takes the car. Well, Kendal and I were kind of going crazy yesterday cuz we'd been stuck inside all day, so when Tanner left for mutual we took the car and went grocery shopping. I like to let Kendal explore new things, and so when we are shopping she is normally walking around, pulling price tags off (which I put back on) or pulling stuff off the shelf (I put those back too :) We have fun shopping. And people always smile at Kendal as they walk by too. So, it's a win win situation. Kendal gets to explore and Kendal makes other people smile. Which, by the way, is another story. Why don't people smile more?! It's kind of driving me crazy how much they are just in their own little world. So, now as I walk past someone I always say hi and smile. Just to see their reaction. Anyway, while shopping yesterday I wanted to see if Kendal would help push the cart. I remember always helping my mom, even when she didn't want the help : ) This is my big helper! She LOVED pushing the cart and it made soo many people laugh and SMILE!!


I've been having a really hard couple days and it always seems no matter how grumpy this mean old mommy is, Kendal can ALWAYS brighten my day! Same goes for Tanner, well, sort of. Sometimes I get so grumpy with him but I've realized yet another thing this week about my life. So now Tanner brightens my day too! :) Love you honey!





2 comments:

theSalongaFOUR said...

Awww. That picture of her pushing the cart is so darn cute. I love it. She is just pushing the middle. So cute!!

She is getting so big and it makes me laugh she was standing on the diswasher door. She is quite the little adventurist!!

Rachel said...

I love all your pics and stories! It's funny that this post could have been about Gracie... she is interested in all of these things! Seriously, the pics you have of Kendal is also how Grace spends her days! I have never let her push the shopping cart, but I will have to try that sometime! Such cute pictures!!