Sunday, June 7, 2009

We're Back!

Tanner gave in and got internet. He can't live without it hahaha So since we have it, I might has well start posting again! : ) Everything is going really well at our new place. Tanner LOVES his new job. I love that our apartments have a gym! : ) And Kendal, well she just loves new places to explore! We've been at our new place for 2 weeks now. Sometimes I feel really lonely cuz I don't have any friends yet. So I kind of sit around at home all day. It's hard because then I slip into my depression mode. Not fun! But hopefully soon we will get to know people in our new area and be friends. Anyway : ) Kendal is now 10 months old! I CANNOT believe how stinking fast time has gone! We went to a near by park today and took some pictures. She is now standing all over the place, by herself. I'm sure she will be walking in the next week or two. 

Blowing Kisses with Daddy!


ALMOST walking!!


At the park there was this really WEIRD statue. When Kendal saw it and realized it was a big person, she FREAKED OUT!!

Her new sitting position.









8 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey, this is Cousin Andrea. I found your blog not long ago and was excited to see you are back to posting again. Kendal is too cute! Those eyes are amazing. And I don't blame her for freaking out at the sight of that statue, from the looks of it I would too!

Stefany said...

Where are you guys living now and where did you move from? Those pictures are adorable!! She is absolutely beautiful!!!

Beckums said...

don't worry about meeting people, it'll happen. oh and glad to see you're back in the blogging world :)

Torey said...

What a cutie pie, and so photogenic! Let me know if you want to get our babies together some time. My schedule's the same as yours... ;-)

theSalongaFOUR said...

She is getting so big. And absolutley beautiful!
I am happy you guys are back. :]

Rachel said...

Cute pics and I'm so glad you're back online!!

The Pritchard Party said...

I can't get over how cute kendall is! I love it.

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Tanner has a major sock tan! LOL Kendal is so cute!