Sunday, June 28, 2009

MORE FUN!!!

After my week long vacation...there was more fun to join in on. I got home Friday night around 1am and Saturday my family went Windsurfing at Lake Pleasant! I love hanging out with my family and had so much fun learning how to windsurf! Here are some pictures from that great adventure!
Tanner was mimicking how my mom was standing...she didn't understand why we were laughing so hard.... : )
Daddy

Baby K...we put sunscreen on her head to protect it...so we used the sunscreen has jell and made her a little fohawk 

Sister...Hilary

Brother...Ben

Really old puppy...Charlie

Ben learning to surf




Tanner : )


Hilary 

Momma


Dad....waiting for the wind...can't really go anywhere with out wind : )


Charlie trying to get Tanner

Kendal's new trick!

She learned at Bear Lake....she loves splashing! (look below for Bear Lake post)

3 generations...

Kendal sleeping with her grandma!


Tanner had dragonflies mating on his back...nice

LOVE!!

I love him!!



(keeping reading down...there are LOTS more posts with LOTS more pictures!!!)

2 comments:

theSalongaFOUR said...

Aw, it looks like you guys had such a great time!!

Cassandra Romney said...

I LOVE Kendal's new trick! She is so adorable! YOUR PICTURES LOOK GREAT! I love all the colors! Im a little scared of the water.. I have a hard time getting in the pool let alone the lake! haha! Im glad that you are going to have a Birthday party thats going to be so exciting! I cant wait to see everything!!