Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bear Lake

After all the reunions were over, we all headed up to Bear Lake. Tanner, his dad and his brother all left Sunday so they can go back to work. Tanner's mom, sister, sister-in-law and I all stayed another week there. I had fun and learned a lot. I always love being on vacation...gives me lots of time to think about life. I am so grateful for the time I did have to sit and think about the changes I need to make in my life! Thank you Sandra for all the fun we did have. It was really nice to get away from life a little : ) And thank you Grandma Elison for letting us use your cabin! It was beautiful! And thank you Grandma Dallas, my grandma, for letting us stay with you! I had so much fun hanging out with you! I miss you already!! 

Here are a TON of pictures from the vacation!!


Beautiful flowers!

Baby skunk



Daisy from Bambi : )


Double rainbow


First day at Bear Lake. She was a little timid with the water...


So instead of playing in the water...she chased the birds




Along with chasing birds...She ate sand


Day 2 at Bear Lake...
She LOVED the water...she splashed around for like 15 minutes!!


Aunt Carly

While at Bear Lake she got pretty sick! It was soo sad! So...we gave her a sucker to make her happy! 



4 comments:

Andrea said...

Your photos look like postcards!

theSalongaFOUR said...

Awww. I love the pictures of her chasing the birds! Lol. SO CUTE!
And the sand face. How adorable.

Also, is that skink someone's pet!?
My mom told me when she was younger she had ap et skunk. Lol.
She is from Alabama so it makes sense. :]

Emily Buck said...

ha ha i don't think it was someone's pet...it was in a trap so I'm guessing the skunk was under the cabin or something and they were just trying to catch it. But I don't know : )

Cassandra Romney said...

BEAUTIFUL!! The water is so AMAZING!! I love that you got so many pictures of the wild life! I cant belive that you actually saw a skunk! Ive alwas wanted to see one! lol. Too cute!