Monday, February 16, 2009

Update And Kendal's Play Dates

It's been a while since I have posted. Mainly because there really hasn't been anything to post about. So first an update on the Bucks. Kendal is almost 7 months now. She is learning so much and so fast. She can now roll all over and is sitting like a pro. She can go from her bottom to her tummy and back from her tummy to her bottom. She is such a talker! Always happy and talking. She is now saying "da da" ALL the time!! Tanner loves it : ) (so do I) We haven't taken her in yet for her check up. I don't feel like paying to have a doctor tell me she's underweight or whatever. She's perfect! Eating all kinds of foods! Tanner is still hating his job and looking for a new one. No luck on the new one though. He is still deciding what he wants to do for school. BMW car mechanic or a journalist for Car and Driver magazine. He is so talented with cars and I'm so glad he's decided to work with them for a career. He will do so well! And as for me, I'm just working on Saturdays officiating  volleyball and being a mom. I'm getting really tired of living in Arizona, been here my whole life. I'm so ready to get away and live our own life. Other than that, we are learning so much still as husband and wife and mommy and daddy. 


This past week Kendal had 2 play dates! Monday we hung out with a friend from church, Jenna. Her son, Luke is just over a year old. Kendal had so much fun watching Luke run around and be crazy : ) On Thursday another church friend, Rachel, come over with her daughter Grace. Grace and Kendal are only a few weeks apart. It was so fun to watch them play together. Grace has never had professional pictures taken! So I offered to take some of her. (not sure how "professional I am, but we took some) Here are a few of Kendal and Grace playing in the grass!













Valentine's Day!

Valentine's weekend was the BEST weekend ever! Friday night Tanner and I went DANCING!!  We have never really been dancing before and our stake was having a dance. I'm so glad that we were able to go! We had a Blast!! Saturday we hung out in the morning. Tanner surprised me with my favorite flowers! Tulips! And my favorite candy! Milk Duds! And a balloon!  Tanner also fixed me a really yummy breakfast! It was soo awesome because Tanner never does surprises! I love them but he really never did them before so I just have to train him haha Just kidding! I love Tanner! Later in the afternoon Tanner and I went and bought Birds!  Yes! birds! (he wouldn't let me get a dog so we settled with birds.) They are little zebra finches. (picture below) I couldn't get a picture of my actual birds because they are sooo fast! Plus the cage is in the way. The bird with the orange cheeks is the male. Tanner picked out the names Bimmer is the boy and Porsche is the girl (porsha is how it's pronounced incase you didn't know : ) Later that night Tanner and I went to the temple together!! It had been awhile since we went together. It was so amazing. I am so grateful for the temple and all the temple workers! The temple is such a beautiful place and I love being in there! It was such a wonderful weekend! Thank you so much Tanner for all the fun! And thanks Grandma Toone for watching Kendal pretty much all weekend! : ) 






5 comments:

theSalongaFOUR said...

Awweee! It sounds like you had an amazing weekend!! What a sweet husband you have!!
Mervyn also surprised me with flowers and something he made, I was SHOCKED! =]

The Pritchard Party said...

Hey, tulips are my fav too! Ryan got me some for my birthday :o) Glad you had a good valentines day!

Randi said...

I love how you said you appreciate the temple as well as the temple workers. I wonder how many people think about all the wonderful people you dedicat their time and energy to the Lord's work in the temple on a daily basis. Good call Emily.

Ford Family said...

Hey Bucks, it's the Fords! Your little girl is soooo cute! Glad I found your blog - what a cute family. :o)

Rachel said...

I love these pics you took! Thank YOU so much! I put them on my blog and facebook today :)
They make me smile :)
You're totally a professional photographer!