Friday, February 27, 2009

7 months

Kendal is 7 months old now!! Can you believe it?! Time has gone by so fast! At 7 months Kendal is crawling ALL over the place! She is always talking, squealing or saying da da. She is such a sweet little girl. Today we went in for her 6 month check up at 7 months old...opps. 

Weight: 16.13 50% 
Hight: 28 1/2 97 %
Head Circumference: 45cm 93%


She is very long and perfect. The doctor was impressed with how well Kendal sat up. Then I told the doctor that Kendal is crawling everywhere. The doctor was even more impressed and kind of shocked : ) 


I've also have had a lot of other things on my mind lately. One, I want to start cooking better. Or even just start cooking. I have made a meal plan for the next two weeks, starting Sunday, so I will post pictures and recipes! Two, I want to go back to school. Now I know I say this all the time but I'm really going to do it. I love knowing that Tanner supports me with this decision! I want to major in photography and have a minor in dance. Have you guys seen the TV show Rock the Reception? Well if you haven't, it's about a bride and a groom who get taught a really fun dance to do at their wedding reception. It's their first dance as husband and wife. Well, I think that would be totally awesome! So maybe I'll throw that in my photography business : ) I guess that's not A LOT on my mind but it's enough to keep me busy.  here's a rock the reception episode on youtube...not the best quality... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQzdtRW51m4

No comments: