Friday, January 16, 2009

I never do these, so I thought I'd try...


Engagement
Family, 2 years later and couple pounds heavier (it's all Kendal's fault : )


What is your husbands name? Tanner

How long have you been married? 1 year and 9 months : )

How long did you date? Date? um...about a month and a half. Engaged...7 months haha

How old is he? 24

Who eats more sweets? Totally me!

Who said I love you first? HAHA that would be Tanner. It was after our second date. He said "I love you Emily." I said, "ya we have fun, huh?" TOTALLY AWKWARD!! 

Who is taller? Tanner. He's 6'6 I'm 5'5

Who is the better singer? Totally me haha ya right! Tanner has a very nice voice!

Who is smarter? Me, duh! : )

Who does the laundry? I do

Who pays the bills? He brings the money home, but I sit and pay the bills. Sometimes it's done together 

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends, I make Tanner sleep closet to the door. So it depends on where the bed is
Who mows the lawn? The maintenance guys, we live in an apartment

Who cooks the dinner? Mostly we do it together

Who drives? Tanner

Who is the first to say they are wrong? Me, usually cuz I am : ) 

Who kissed who first? Tanner kissed me. Can I tell the story?? Ok I will. : ) It was after our 2nd date. We were standing outside by his jeep hugging. I was leaving the next morning for Utah. Tanner asked me if he could give me something to take with me. I said sure and just kind of stood there. Then Tanner says. "pucker up" HAHAH soooo funny!! I was his first kiss too. Then right after we kissed is when he said "I love you" WEIRDO It was really cute though. I love Tanner! 

Who asked who out? I ask him when he was going to ask me out...so does that mean I asked him?? 

Who wears the pants? Not sure really! Probably more me. 

I love you Tanner! You are such a sweet husband and daddy! I know that marriage hasn't been the greatest for us, but I have a feeling it's about to get real good! I love you sweetheart!!

2 comments:

thesvancaras said...

isnt it fun to be so in love! Swoon... I love my babe too!

theSalongaFOUR said...

Hey Emily! I found your blog again! =]]