Sunday, January 11, 2009

Free Day...

Yesterday, Saturday, we kind of had a free day. Not a whole lot to do. So Kendal and I, well more so just I, decided to go take some pictures. Friday I spent the day with my mom scrapbooking and with my dad learning about my camera. It was a lot of fun! My dad figured out some things I had been trying to learn, he then showed me how to do them. I then wanted to hurry and practice so I won't forget them. So yesterday I took time to go and practice. Let me know what you think?? It's easy when I've got such a cute assistant! She's got some pretty silly faces. 













5 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

VERY cute!!!! She is such a cute little girl. And your shots turned out really good! Nice work!!

Moses Family said...

Oh my goodness!! So cute! You've got talent girl!

Julia said...

Super cute Emily, these pictures are adorable! I love them all, they look like they'd be in a magazine or something some sort of ad for her cute clothes. You do have one dang cute little assistant and you really do have a talent for this, these pictures look great. I wish we were closer so I could have you do Mia's!

Mama J said...

She is TOOOOOO CUTE! Her EYES are GORGEOUS! Love the pink sweater too, good choice!

Rocky and Amanda said...

Great Pics!