Monday, August 4, 2008

Two weeks...

It's already been two weeks!! I cannot believe how fast time has gone! Kendal has changed soo much! She is still a great baby and hardly cries. When she does cry she lets out a little yell and that's about it. Tanner and I have truly enjoyed having her with us now. She has brought so much love and appreciation into our home. She has such a sweet spirit and makes the cutest little noises! I've learned so much already! Being a mom is such a blessing in my life! I knew I would enjoy every minute of it. Before Kendal was born, I had lots of moms from work or church or just friends who have kids tell me how hard it is and how it's not going to be everything I thought it was. Well, they were wrong! Being a mom is the BOMB! I love it and wouldn't have it any other way. It is everything I thought it would be! Poopy diapers, waking up in the night to feed, some trying days, but most of all FUN! Kendal is honestly a perfect baby. No joke! Hardly cries, doesn't need much. I think that's why it's so easy for me! I love to just sit and hold her and love on her. I feel bad for the Mothers who can't enjoy motherhood like I do. It's the greatest thing that has EVER happened to me!

Anyway, life other than the baby is going well too. Tanner is still working hard. It's been so fun to watch him grow into a daddy. He loves his little girl soo much! Every day he comes home for lunch and hurries to cook and eat his lunch so he can hold Kendal as long as he can before he goes back to work. It's the cutest! He has really changed as a person too. He's so sweet and loving. It's nice. : ) He was very loving before Kendal arrived, but Kendal has soften his heart even more.

Here are some pictures. I'm not very good at blogging yet. But I'll get better. These pictures are from her first week. My mom told me of this lady who had a baby on a Sunday. And now every Sunday for a year she takes pictures. I LOVED the idea and started to do so myself. These pictures are from last Tuesday, 1 week old. I'll take more pictures tomorrow for her 2 weeks! Enjoy!
She always had her hands or her feet infront of her face when she was inside me.
If you look close, you can see where she coughed up some milk. It went everywhere lol

5 comments:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

Hi Emily! It is Melissa (Stubbs) Bailey! Kendall is so precious and so sweet and beautiful! I agree with you that motherhood is the best! I love it so much even though it is the hardest thing I have EVER done! I am so glad that she is not fussy for you! Enjoy every minute... it goes by way too fast!

Julia said...

I totally agree too. Motherhood is the best ever! Mia is a lot like how Kenal sounds, not really a crier, she's such a happy baby and that is such a blessing. The new pictures of her are SO adorable. She's a cutie. And Melissa's right, time goes WAY to fast. I can't believe Mia is 8 months old now and trying hard to be independent. Enjoy your tiny cuddly baby all that you can now, it doesn't last long.

Christi Pobst said...

She is beautiful! She looks like she has grown so much and is already out of the new born stage! I am so glad you love motherhood, what a blessing it must be!

The Pritchard Party said...

Cuuuute! Ryan always comments how girls/women soften mens' hearts. What a precious girl!

Amanda said...

She totally looks like Tanner in one of those pics.

Cute cute girl. Congratulations again on her birth. I am glad you are enjoying motherhood!!!