Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tuesdays With Kendal 3 Weeks!!

I am loving every minute of being a mommy!! Besides being pooped on and barfed all over, it's GREAT! : ) Kendal hasn't changed too much yet. Still sleeps a lot. She's becoming a little more vocal now, only because she has gas. No fun for her! She hates the hiccups! She'll start to fuss a little when she has them but as soon as she goes to cry, she hiccups and stops crying. After awhile she gets pretty annoyed. It's really cute to watch! Tanner and I are both doing well. I'm starting to realize that every day chores become harder after having a baby. Kendal loves to be held and won't sleep in her bassinet. She'll sleep anywhere else but there! Goofball!! 

Here are her 3 week shots I took! Enjoy!

















Ballet Shoes
Just playing around. Not sure which one I like best.






3 comments:

Ginny said...

awww she looks soooo cute! i really like the ballet shoe pictures.

Moses Family said...

I can't even tell you how incredibly beautiful your baby girl is! I love her! :)

Brian is going to Canada, Montreal...I can't believe it either!!!

Leslie said...

Beautiful! I love getting your updates.